J.C.'s Pawnshop, Inc is the oldest pawnshop in Skagit County, established in 1983. In 2000, Kim and Trel McRae purchased the pawnshop from Kim's sister, Phyllis and brother-in-law, Clark. Today, J.C.'s operates with three (3) employees; owners, Kim & Trel McRae and Rick Price whom has been with us since 2001. Rick and Kim have been friends since 4th grade; he is considered family and an uncle to our children. We are family owned and operated.
J.C.'s Pawnshop, Inc. has over 3500 square feet of warehouse space to safely and securely store customer's collateral. State law requires a Pawnshop to retain everything in pawn on premises. We have a fenced and secure area for cars, boats, motorcycles, any titled item(s).
- Federal Fire Arms License (FFL)
- State of Washington Business License
- State of Washington Firearm Dealer License
- State of Washington Auto Pawn & Used Car License (The Washington State Department of Licensing requires 5 hours of continuing education per year before license renewal).
- Bonded to sell vehicles
- City of Mount Vernon Business License
- Washington State Pawnbrokers Association
- NFIB National Federation of Independent Business
- Mount Vernon Chamber of Commerce
- Friends of NRA
- Annual Anacortes Oyster Run
- Shriners' Society